ST Nucleo F207ZG¶
The Nucleo F207ZG board features an ARM Cortex-M3 based STM32F207ZG MCU with a wide range of connectivity support and configurations. Here are some highlights of the Nucleo F207ZG board:
- STM32 microcontroller in LQFP144 package
- Two types of extension resources:
- ST Zio connector including: support for Arduino* Uno V3 connectivity (A0 to A5, D0 to D15) and additional signals exposing a wide range of peripherals
- ST morpho extension pin headers for full access to all STM32 I/Os
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer with SWD connector
- Flexible board power supply:
- 5 V from ST-LINK/V2-1 USB VBUS
- External power sources: 3.3 V and 7 - 12 V on ST Zio or ST morpho connectors, 5 V on ST morpho connector
- Three user LEDs
- Two push-buttons: USER and RESET
More information about the board can be found at the Nucleo F207ZG website.
Nucleo F207ZG provides the following hardware components:
- STM32F207ZGT6 in LQFP144 package
- ARM® 32-bit Cortex® -M3 CPU
- 120 MHz max CPU frequency
- VDD from 1.7 V to 3.6 V
- 1 MB Flash
- 128 KB SRAM
- GPIO with external interrupt capability
- 12-bit ADC with 24 channels
- 17 General purpose timers
- 2 watchdog timers (independent and window)
- SysTick timer
- USART/UART (6)
- I2C (3)
- SPI (3)
- USB 2.0 OTG FS
- DMA Controller
- CRC calculation unit
More information about STM32F207ZG can be found here:
The Zephyr nucleo_207zg board configuration supports the following hardware features:
|NVIC||on-chip||nested vector interrupt controller|
|UART||on-chip||serial port-polling; serial port-interrupt|
Other hardware features are not yet supported on this Zephyr port.
The default configuration can be found in the defconfig file:
Connections and IOs¶
Nucleo F207ZG Board has 8 GPIO controllers. These controllers are responsible for pin muxing, input/output, pull-up, etc.
Default Zephyr Peripheral Mapping:¶
- USER_PB : PC13
- LD1 : PB0
- LD2 : PB7
- LD3 : PB14
Nucleo F207ZG System Clock could be driven by internal or external oscillator, as well as main PLL clock. By default System clock is driven by PLL clock at 120MHz, driven by 8MHz high speed external clock.
Nucleo F207ZG board has 4 UARTs. The Zephyr console output is assigned to UART3. Default settings are 115200 8N1.
Ethernet configured as the default network interface
Programming and Debugging¶
Nucleo F207ZG board includes an ST-LINK/V2-1 embedded debug tool interface. This interface is supported by the openocd version included in Zephyr SDK.