tinyTILE is an Intel Curie module based board, a miniaturized adaptation of the Arduino/Genuino 101 board, measuring approx 35 x 26mm.
See Arduino/Genuino 101 for information how to use the tinyTILE board with Zephyr.
Features of the tinyTILE include:
- Intel® Curie™ module dual-core (Intel® Quark* processor core and ARC* core)
- Bluetooth® low energy, 6-axis combo sensor and pattern matching engine
- 14 digital input/output pins (four can be used as PWM output pins)
- Four PWM output pins
- Six analog input pins
- Strictly 3.3 V I/Os only
- 20 mA DC current per I/O pin
- 196 kB Flash memory
- 24 kB SRAM
- 32 MHz clock speed
- USB connector for serial communication and firmware updates (DFU protocol)
- 35 mm length and 26 mm width