X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1: MEMS Inertial and Environmental Multi sensor shield¶
The X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 is a motion MEMS and environmental sensor evaluation board system, compatible with the Arduino UNO R3 connector layout. It includes an STMicroelectronics’ LSM6DS0 3-axis accelerometer and 3-axis gyroscope, the LIS3MDL 3-axis magnetometer, the HTS221 humidity and temperature sensor, and the LPS25HB pressure sensor.
The X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 interfaces with the main board via an I2C interface.
X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 provides the following key features:
- LSM6DS0: MEMS 3D accelerometer (±2/±4/±8 g) + 3D gyroscope (±245/±500/±2000 dps)
- LIS3MDL: MEMS 3D magnetometer (±4/ ±8/ ±12/ 16 gauss)
- LPS25HB: MEMS pressure sensor, 260-1260 hPa absolute digital output barometer
- HTS221: capacitive digital relative humidity and temperature
- DIL 24-pin socket available for additional MEMS adapters and other sensors (UV index)
- Equipped with Arduino UNO R3 connector
- RoHS compliant
An example on how to use the
x-nucleo-iks01a1 shield is available
in the X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1: MEMS inertial and environmental multi-sensor shield application documentation
(see Shields for more details).