X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2: MEMS Inertial and Environmental Multi sensor shield¶
The X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 is a motion MEMS and environmental sensor expansion board for the STM32 Nucleo. It is equipped with Arduino UNO R3 connector layout, and is designed around the LSM6DSL 3D accelerometer and 3D gyroscope, the LSM303AGR 3D accelerometer and 3D magnetometer, the HTS221 humidity and temperature sensor and the LPS22HB pressure sensor.
The X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 interfaces with the STM32 microcontroller via the I2C pin, and it is possible to change the default I2C port.
X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 provides the following key features:
- LSM6DSL MEMS 3D accelerometer (±2/±4/±8/±16 g) and 3D gyroscope (±125/±245/±500/±1000/±2000 dps)
- LM303AGR MEMS 3D accelerometer (±2/±4/±8/±16 g) and MEMS3D magnetometer (±50 gauss)
- LPS22HB MEMS pressure sensor, 260-1260 hPa absolute digital output barometer
- HTS221: capacitive digital relative humidity and temperature
- DIL24 socket for additional MEMS adapters and other sensors
- I²C sensor hub features on LSM6DSL available
- Equipped with Arduino UNO R3 connector
- RoHS compliant
x-nucleo-iks01a2 shield is quite similar to use the shield
x-nucleo-iks01a1 for which the X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1: MEMS inertial and environmental multi-sensor shield application
is provided (see Shields for more details).